The Following is an Excerpt from the Original Document: “Elena Construction Update”, June 8 2021
Elena continues to hit its milestones:
- Render and architectural details to the façade are 60% complete with scaffolding being removed on the northern façade. Due to remove all scaffolding by early July.
- Permanent power with the substation now live.
- We are preparing install storages cages in the basement.
- Internal fit out of the apartments is progressing well with front doors installed to level 1 units and only minor fittings still to be installed.
- Initial clean has commenced.
- All windows and glazing have been installed.
- Stage 1 of the new cul-de-sac works has been completed.
- Commencement of sites stormwater works and preparing for civil works.
Works planned on site for the next quarter of 2021:
- Completion of civil works
- Completion of internal fit out
- Completion of podium landscape/pool and common areas
- Completion of façade works